1. What are ArborXR's pricing plans?
ArborXR has two basic plans:
- The Free plan for Organizations using up to 5 devices.
- The Standard plan for Organizations using 6 or more devices.
Under the Standard Plan, Organizations are charged $7 per device, per month (billed annually).
Both plans include access to all of ArborXR's features. The only difference between the plans is the device limit.
ArborXR also offers an Enterprise Plan for organizations who qualify. Contact sales for information on the Enterprise Plan’s features, support, and pricing.
2. When upgrading from the Free Plan to the Standard Plan, are the first 5 devices free?
No. Once you upgrade to the Standard Plan you will be charged for all devices.
3. How can I upgrade from the Free Plan to the Standard Plan?
Once you pair a 6th device, you will see a banner at the top of each page within the ArborXR portal warning you that you have 6 days to upgrade to the Standard Plan before you lose access to your organization. The banner will link to the billing page so you can either click on that or you can navigate to Organization Settings in the side navigation menu then select the Billing tab.
Once you are in the Billing page:
- Select Upgrade Plan from the Standard Plan column. This will open a widget from which you can increase your device limit.
- The billing widget will pre-fill to 6 devices as the quantity, since 6 devices is the threshold that takes you from the Free Plan to the Standard Plan. We recommend proactively setting the device limit to the total number of devices you expect to pair to ArborXR's portal in the near future.
- Upon specifying the device limit, click Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your name & email address then click Next.
- Enter your billing address then click Next.
- Select between either Credit Card or Direct Debit (ACH) and enter required info.
- Review your order then click Pay & Subscribe.
4. What happens if I have upgraded to the Standard Plan and at some point after the fact exceed my organization's device limit by pairing additional devices?
If you exceed your organization's device limit by pairing additional devices, you will see a banner at the top of each page within the ArborXR portal warning you that you have 6 days to upgrade your device limit before you lose access to your organization.
The banner will link to the billing page so you can either click on Increase Device Limit or you can navigate to Organization Settings in the side navigation menu then select the Billing tab.
Once you are in the Billing page:
- Click Manage Plan to open the billing widget.
- Click the button towards the top which says Standard Plan x [# of devices].
- Click Edit Subscription below the payment method and PO number.
- The device quantity field will automatically populate with the device limit you specified in the past. Increase the device quantity to the number of devices your organization needs to pair to ArborXR.
- Upon specifying the new limit click Update Subscription
- At this point the payment method we have on file will be charged a prorated amount according to the amount of time left in your annual billing cycle. You can now close the billing widget.
- You can click View Invoices to download and view your invoices, including the one that was generated as a result of increasing your device limit.
5. What happens if I increase or decrease the device limit mid-year during the course of our billing cycle?
If you decrease your device limit, you will have a prorated credit available which will be applied the next time you increase your device limit. However, refunds will not be issued.
No. ArborXR only charges $7 per device, per month (billed annually).
7. Are there any content storage limitations?
We have not set an overall storage cap for any of our plan offerings because we want to provide the most value to our customers. In return of not setting a storage cap, we ask that our customers do not abuse our platform. If we discover that you’re abusing our system, we will flag your organization and disable at our discretion.
8. Some of our devices aren’t active, do I still have to pay for them?
Yes. You will be billed based on the device limit specified via the billing widget, not the number of devices you have currently paired to ArborXR's portal. With that in mind, set your device limit to the number of devices you plan to pair with ArborXR in the near future.
9. If my organization is on the Standard Plan but our organization’s device count drops to 5 or fewer devices, will it automatically be switched to the Free Plan?
No. You will need to manually switch to the Free Plan via the billing widget.
10. Which users have access to managing billing?
Users with the role Organization Owner have access to managing billing.
11. What if I am an Organization Owner in one or more organizations, but an Admin, Member or Pairing App user in one or more other organizations? Will I still be able to manage billing?
If you are an Organization Owner in one or more organizations but an Admin, Member or Pairing App user in one or more other organizations, you will only have access to manage Billing in the organization(s) that you are the Organization Owner of.