Upload Processing Errors
Possible errors when uploading versions:
packageNamemust stay the same: Within the
packageNameof the new version must match the
packageNameof the previous version.
versionCodedid not increase: Within the
versionCodeof the new version must be greater than the
versionCodeof the previous version. In other words,
versionCodemust be rolled forward. For Unity developers, this is the Bundle Version Code in Player Settings.
- Signing key changed: Sign the new version of your app with the same key that was used to sign the previous version. Create and use a custom keystore and ensure it's used by the entire Android development team and any build machine producing .apk files.
- .apk not signed: The .apk does not have a signature as required.
- Corrupt .apk file detected: Something has gone wrong with the uploaded file.
- No .apk file detected: The system could not detect an .apk file in the uploaded file.
- Unknown error: There was a problem uploading your file. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.