- User-defined text like an app's title was not properly escaped, resulting in errors being thrown instead.
- Automatic error collection stopped after a specific error was encountered.
- The CLI now includes detailed version information to ease the process of identifying development and QA builds. The user-facing versions are staying the same.
- Requests to the servers are retried only when encountering transient issues. Additionally a timeout has been added to help with connection issues. Previously all errors were retried, even if there was no chance for the next attempt to give a different result. This resulted in some operations taking longer than expected.
- A CLI has been added. Its primary use is to take part in content upload automation, but it also allows to query various details of an organization.